If you wake up frequently because of grunts in the middle of the night, know that you aren’t the only one. A lot of people suffer from inability to stop snoring, whether it is them or their bed partner snores.
Snoring is known as a condition that comes with noise produced in sleep. Several conditions exists that could be considered as a cause, but in general, it is because blockages are made that are related to the mouth, nose, and throat.
Snoring usually occurs because of the following:
● Extra throat mass. This happens because of excess and long soft uvula or palate and extra tissue present because of fleshy necks. Since throats have limited space, it may not be ideal to have extra muscles hanging from them.
● Being overweight. Overweight people snore more because they have bigger necks than regular people. Several children may snore due to larger tonsils or inflamed adenoids, though.
● Poor tongue and throat muscle tone. During sleep, muscles tend to be less tense; therefore muscles in air passages can be encouraged in colliding or collapsing into one another. Such a collision can then create vibrations, which people classify as snores. Due to bad muscle tone, our tongues could even fall into our throats, which could cause blockages and obstruct air passages. Bad muscle tone could also happen due to alcohol or other substances that may have been taken to relax a person before going to sleep.
Several medical products exist to treat snoring causes, from nasal strips to tabs. I can’t give any recommendations here, but you can find one ideal for your personal preferences, as well as your convenience.
Here are the most popular products available on market today that can help to stop snoring:
● SnoreStop Fast Tabs. 100% natural. Homeopathic. No known side effects. Non habit forming.
● Silence Anti-Snoring Total spray. Helps to reduce snoring during all the night by acting at the origin of the snoring at the level of the throat and the nose.
● Aromatherapy Anti-Snoring Foot Balm. All-natural reflexology balm, contains essential oils that are known to help with snoring.
● Anti-Snoring Aromatherapy Roll-On. Contains pure essential oils, acts as an anti-snoring aid.
● Lavender Slumber Spray
● Easy Breathe Natural Nasal Strips
Take heed, however, since several products may not be able to induce relief for snorers. But do not jump to certain conclusions, such as that they will never work. Oftentimes it could simply be because such products aren’t being used the right way or don’t go well with remedies for a certain kind of snoring.
For instance, nasal strips should only be put to use by those who snore through the nose. Such nasal strips are definitely not suited for those who snore and have a main problem with mouth blockage.
Although the majority of patients know about sprays that stop snoring, not everybody can ascertain that they actually can induce relief. Oftentimes, people question their credibility, most of all for the kinds that claim that they can soften the tissues in the throat. It is important to keep in mind that snoring may not be caused by hardened or soft tissues, rather than blocked air passages.